Thursday 14 June 2007

The youth of today

Have you tried running after some of the kids these days?? They are like whippets on elasticated rope! Either they are fast little tykes OR,.... my worn out freshly exercised legs can't take the beating.. Yea that's the one, blame it on the exercise.

I was about to spectate my usual Thursday night TV highlight of "embarrassing illnesses". Whilst realising how anorak the whole TV highlight thing sounds I must point out that it is a surprisingly entertaining piece. Much better than ITV's offerings of Emotionally shallow attempts to get the viewer to spend thier hard earnerd money voting for Mr and Mrs X in some random competition.

Lets cut to the chase. I didn't get to see the show! I was to busy chasing down some teenage ratbags in attempt to bring some justice to thier attempt to crack/break my living room window!! 2 of 3 escaped into somebodys house but one poor unfortunate guy was found in a front garden. Queue alot of swearing and stir crazy acts on my behalf and before you know it the poor lad has ran for refuge into his "mates" house.

A call from the C.H.I.P.S team later and the lad whom was caught was cautioned.. I must admit I felt sorry for the lad. He is new to the area and has already fell in with a bad bunch. He has also had the pleasure of being chased by a slightly hungry 6'3 nutritional robot. He is lucky he didn't throw the stones or whatever missile it was, though he had the poor fortune of being the slowest of the bunch!

A stern lecture from Robocop and a spartan handshake from yours truly, and the lad is off to do what young lads do, (franky vaughn? Xbox 360?) Im not bitter, I wish him luck for the future and hopes he grow out of this nonsense!
Insert random funnies here.

P.s: I had my photo taken by the angry mob from a house window! If I turn up garroted somewhere in the norton countryside. Please inform the police of this 'o' so vital evidence. Hopefully they will acquire the picture and put it on the news as a complimentary "Thumbs up" and a smile is not to be wasted!

No comments: