Thursday 14 June 2007

Diet of the day

Heeeeeeres the pitch!

I'm quite impressed with the variety today. All the staples in as usual, the things I can;t live without like Chicken, fish oils, eggs etc.. I'm digging the pineapple! hows that for different? well its nothing 80p from down Tesco can't get you. Natures table ladies and gents! Stick to it and your onto a winner.

I'm looking forward to see what the scales say this weekend. I can either be pleased or disappointed.

I've been suffering from bloating in and around the midsection lately. After a chat with a few guru guys I know it has been concluded that I simply hold alot of water around the midsection when on 350+g of Carbs ed. I will be the first to put up my hand and say it messes with my mindset. I look in the mirror and feel I need to cut the extra weight off although I'm still not fully satisfied with my muscular size. Contrary to popular belief you cannot cut up and bulk up simultaneously all circumstances being natural.

No comments: