Monday 2 July 2007

Your head a splode!

The results are in after another week of training and eating. It most certainly seems the case that I simply cannot gain on 3800kcals each day.

I will admit that I had the odd treat on Saturday and Sunday (especially Sunday). However my intake was kept high on both days with some quality feeds as per usual.

The obvious step is to carry on with the system. Keep plodding onwards and upwards to the next step

4000kcals

Protein and fat levels will remain somewhat stable. Good ole carbs will be bumped up AGAIN.

I'm feeling like a stuck record at the moment. I'm throwing extra calories at the equation and the scales say the same old thing everytime I step onto them. The most handsome gent in the mirror still looks similar to that of 3-4 weeks ago.

I know blokes who need to eat 6000kcals+ to bulk!! Hopefully it won't come to that, but I'm prepared if it does.


Until next time. Keep eatin'


YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!

No comments: