Tuesday 3 July 2007

Diet of the Day


I know I know, its early.

I'm slightly off the mark with regards to intake! Thanks to some serious re-shuffling of macros due to a rushed breakfast. A breakfast I may add that failed to satisfy on any real level.

For those who don't know my routine personally, I usually buy a serving of scrambled egg on toast from my works cafeteria every morning. 104 pennies of the realm will secure the hungry morning customer 3 whole scrambled eggs on 2 slices of brown toast. Not a bad price you will agree! Well... you would agree with me unless you have recently been on the receiving end of this breakfast! I would call it rubber on slices of carbon...

I'm glad of this as I'm fed up with lame 'o' breakfasts screwing up the rest of my days planning. To remedy this I will be shifting breakfast forward and eating at home. This will allow me to sneak in a quality homemade shake somewhere around 10:30. Dinner Will be pushed back to 12:30 to allow digestion time. Such changes will make my daily intake alot easier to manage.

No comments: