Wednesday 27 June 2007

Revelations

Years after my escape to the underground to become a soldier of fortune, I have surfaced to show my fellow blogsters my physical starting point.

Lines shall be drawn into the sand. The physique in this picture will be forged with an anabolic sledgehammer of food and training. The 14lbs goal sat on my shoulders is a heavy task to undertake, I however would rather die drying than deem it impossible.

And now without further ado. I would like to present yours truly:

+



Here is the part where I play down my pictures in an attempt to save some face.

Needless to say the pictures were taken in a mirror and as such are not the best quality. Poses are pretty bland too as its hard to hit up a quality flex with a camera in your hand.

Be lenient. It's not often I post my skin up on the web!


No comments: