Monday 25 June 2007

Time off done and dusted: Nose to the grindstone!

now that was enjoyable!

What have I been upto when not tuning into blogger.com on a daily basis to enlighten my gigantic audience to my inner ramblings? Some things good and some things apparently nerdy. Neither one being peticularly good for my eye balls! Giggty Giggty :) Basically I have been doing alot of reading and games playing. Im currenly nearly finished with Derren Browns latest book - Trick of the mind and am now just starting to work through anything Sports Nutrition related.

The game in question is the beatifully nerdy Lord of the Rings online: Shadows of Angmar. Very similar to World of Warcraft in terms of play but obviously set in the world of middle earth. How could a guy lose? The question should be not how a guy loses but what a guy loses. Ill tell you the straightforward answer - £8.99 each month for subscription and roughly around 22-25 hours per week! couple that with work, my gym going lifestyle, my girl and my week is planned... Though I complain about my so called "lack of time" I would have it no other way (besides work). This is my world and take out 1 key item and my house of delicatedly stacked cards will collapse.

Diet of the day will be posted all this week. Perhaps baring saturdays night fine Chinese cuisine. MMMMMM.

Also on the list is a small article regarding cardio.
Ditch the Zero and get with the hero!

No comments: