Tuesday 26 June 2007

Love that DOMS.

Do youselves a favour ladies and gents. DONT use a Motorola phone for your alarm clock! It just doesn't work to great... Perhaps I should have charged the phone up a little more first eh :)

I managed to drag my DOMS laden bones from my flea pit bright and early this morning to perform my cardio on my bad lad exercise bike. I sure need to replace that exercise bike when coinage permits as the bastardo squeeks like a mouse caught in a trap. I will hold my hand up and admit that the £15 of the realm I payed for it back day, was money well spent!

A Nice spin bike will be on the cards soon enough!

The one, the only - BAAADD LAAAD! £15 Winner


The food is coming thick and fast now friends. Clever planning and carfully placed hoards of protein is what is needed for me to achieve my goals. The ever usual sports bag of goodies is as usual, being ferried to and from the workplace alongside a under the desk stash of nutrient sexyness.
Goodies




No comments: