Wednesday 20 June 2007

Enjoying the rest. However....

Tis day 3 of 5 into my rest period.

Im finding it a lovely break from the physical rigours of daily training although my mental capacitiy still takes a beating from daily dietary planning etc... What makes it hard is the ability to hit specific intakes I have deemed suitable to my goals. Not that eating alot is the problem! I have eaten upto 4700-5000kcals daily before without any problems. The hardship comes in when your trying to adhere to specific timings, meal combos and hard clean rules! If I was to fumble a meal early in the day it's tough to make up the difference later that day without breaking some of the foundations i base my diet around. This is what makes it difficult!

Granted not many people need to be so rigid with regards to thier dietary protocals... However you can consider my less than favourable Sep2006-mar2006 for my last bulking cycle! I gained very very little in terms of size. Refinement was made with regards to muscular quality but size is what im lacking and need. Hence the stringent approach! Time is valuable, if a little extra TLC is all it takes to achieve my goals then im all for it!



This guy didn't mess about to get in shape

No comments: